1-Selected articles will be published in;
2-“Book Section” will be published in the Congress. It will be published as an e-book by “HİPERYAYIN” which meets the criteria of an associate professorship. (Free of charge for congress participants.). 7 different books in the following fields are planned.
Case Studies in International Trade, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Economics, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Business, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Supply Chain Management, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Labour Economics, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Finance, InTraders 2021-1
Case Studies in Political Sciences, InTraders 2021-1
- The fee for the publication of the study of the authors who are not participants of The InTraders Conferences, in the international book as the Book Section is 150 Euro.
- Deadline for submission of Book Section; 5 June 2021.
- The book section will be in English. After all InTraders Conferences, international books are planned to be published.
- It is planned to include at least 10 studies in the international book. The secretariat, the scientific committee, and the international editorial board will take place during the book publishing process.
- The scope of the subject is “international trade, economics, business, supply chain management, labour economics, finance and political sciences”. The chapters in the book should be prepared as case studies.
3-The Conference Abstract and Full-text books will be published. All abstracts and full textbooks of our past congresses have been published and our past congresses have met the international congress criteria of the Turkish Higher Education Council.
*Updates and changes are all reserved.