1-Selected articles will be published in;
- The fee for the publication of the study of the authors who are not participants of The InTraders Conferences, in the international book as the Book Chapter is 150 Euro. It’s free of charge for The 7th InTraders Conference Participants
- Deadline for submission of Book Chapter; Always Open.
- The book Chapter will be in English/Turkish. After all InTraders Conferences, international books are planned to be published.
- It is planned to include at least 7 studies in the international book. The secretariat, the scientific committee, and the international editorial board will take place during the book publishing process.
- The scope of the subject is “international trade, economics, business, supply chain management, labour economics, finance and political sciences”. The chapters in the book should be prepared as case studies.
3-The Conference Abstract and Full-text books will be published. All abstracts and full textbooks of our past congresses have been published and our past congresses have met the international congress criteria of the Turkish Higher Education Council.
4-Selected 2 papers will be considered for the Journal of Hitit Social Sciences indexed in EBSCO. ERIH PLUS, Crossref, Index Copernicus, TR Dizin, WorldCat, CEEOL, Root Indexing, CiteFactor, ideally online, ResearchBib, ASOS after reviewing by at least two referees under a double-blind peer-review process. The journal does not charge article processing charges or submission charges.
Stated on our English Page is valid for researchers from out of Turkey.
*Updates and changes are all reserved.