*We publish Turkish and English International Books. Book Chapter fee is 150 euro and free of charge to our conference participants and who writes blogs to us. For blog details pls check the link.
You may be our editors.
*Single Editor-editorship Fee: 100 Euro, Two editors: co-editorship Fee: 70 euro Three editors: co-editorship Fee:50 Euro Editorship is free of charge for our bloggers. For blog details pls check the link
Until end of 2020, We published 3 international books. For archieve pls check the link.
It will be published as an e-book by “HİPERYAYIN” which meets the criteria of an associate professorship. (Free of charge for congress participants.).
- The fee for the publication of the study of the authors who are not participants of The InTraders Conferences, in the international book as the Book Chapter is 150 Euro.
- Deadline for submission of Book Chapter; 5 June 2021.
- The book chapter will be in English and Turkish. After all InTraders Conferences, international books are planned to be published.
- It is planned to include at least 10 studies in the international book. The secretariat, the scientific committee, and the international editorial board will take place during the book publishing process.
- The scope of the subject is “international trade, economics, business, supply chain management, labour economics, finance and political sciences”. The chapters in the book should be prepared as case studies.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cooperation.
*Fee is valid for recearchers from out of Turkey.