InTraders International Trade Academic Journal
After the author/s have prepared the forms below, they should start uploading files.
-Copyright Transfer Agreement. Click here for the copyright transfer agreement.
-Ethics Committee Permission
-Author Information File (Refer to item 4)
1- Only Turkish and English articles are published in InTraders. Articles submitted to the journal have not been published/submitted or submitted for publication/presentation elsewhere. It is displayed as a dictionary on academic platforms in the form of small parts only, and small studies can be carried out in full.
2. The APA system should be applied for the citations made in the articles.
3. Manuscripts should be written on A4 size paper, 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman font, 12 font size, and no longer than 20 inches. Submissions made outside the DergiPark platform are strictly not accepted.
4. The article should not contain any information about the author/s. (The file from the author is used to initiate the 2-blind referee process of the article. Therefore, the information about the author(s) should be specified on a separate Word page and uploaded to the system. The following information should be included in the separate Word page in Turkish and English: (i) the title of the article; (ii) the author (s) name and academic title, (iii) ORCID ID numbers; (iv) the author(s)’s affiliation address; (v) keywords and (vi) JEL codes of the study, (vii) e-mail address, (viii) phone number should be specified as +..
5. Titles and numbers should be given to tables, figures and graphics, titles should be placed on tables, figures and graphics, and tables of figures and graphics should be written. Decimal fractions in numbers should be separated by commas. Place in parenthesis at the far right of the page in the next parenthesis to be given to the equations. Separate classes for evaluation of equations, evaluations for evaluations, and evaluations for evaluations.
6 Included in the footnotes regarding the references made in the articles.
7. At the end of the text, a list of sources used in the study is given under the heading REFERENCES. This bibliography, which lists the references used in the study, is prepared in alphabetical order according to the surname of the author.
8. References to sources should be made in the text, not in footnotes, including page numbers, as shown in the examples below.
9. The page layout of the articles to be added to the system must be made by the author and in accordance with the following values:
Paper Size: A4 Vertical (Horizontal pages should not be included in the article)
Top Margin: 2.5 cm
Bottom Margin: 2.5 cm
Left Margin: 2.5 cm
Right Margin: 2.5 cm
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 points in the title, 12 in the text, 12 in the abstracts and 10 in the footnotes.
Paragraph Spacing: First 6 nk – then 6 nk, In Abstracts (Abstracts are also intended to be easily read by the reader): First 6 nk – then 6 nk
Line Spacing: 1.5
10. Paragraph beginnings should not be made in the text of the article, and the paragraphs should be clarified by leaving 1 line (Before:6nk After:6nk) space (Paragraph-Indent and Spacing in Office, December-Before-6; After-6 pt).
11. Chapter Titles: Main, sub-titles and sub-titles can be used in the article to provide a regular information transfer; Headings should not be numbered.
12. Tables and Figures: Tables must be numbered and titled. Tables should be where they should be in the text. Figures should be prepared in accordance with colour printing. Figure numbers and names should be centred just below the figure.
13 Pictures: High resolution, scanned in print quality and should be given in their place in the text. In naming pictures, the rules in figures and tables should be followed.
14. Manuscripts that do not comply with the InTraders Journal Publication Principles in any respect will not be considered.
Types of Single Authored Books in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (Year of Publication). Title of Book, Place of Publication, City.
Bibliography of Books with Two Authors
Surname, First Letter. & Surname, First Letter. (Year of Publication). Title of Book, Place of Publication, City.
The Ways of Writing the Books with Three or More Authors in the Bibliography
Surname, First Letter.; Surname, First Letter. & Surname, First Letter. (Year of Publication). Title of Book, Place of Publication, City.
Ways of Writing Translated Books in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (Year of Publication). Title of the Book (Trans. / Jun.), Publication Place, City.
Types of Edited Books in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (Year of Publication). “Chapter Title” (Ed. Editor’s Name and Surname), Title of Book, ss.Page Spacing, Place of Publication, City.
The Ways of Writing the Books with Unspecified Authors in the Bibliography
Name of the Work, (Publication Year), Publication Place.
Types of Single Authored Articles in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (History). “Title of the Article”, Name of the Journal Published in, Volume (Number):Page Range.
Bibliography of Articles with Two Authors
Surname, First Letter. & Surname, First Letter. (History). “Title of Article”, Title of Journal Published, Year (Issue): Page Range.
Types of Articles with Three or More Authors in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter.; Surname, First Letter. & Surname, First Letter. (History). “Title of Article”, Title of Journal Published, Year(Number):Page Range.
THESIS and PROJECTS
Types of Writing Thesis or Projects in the Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (History). “Thesis Title”, Type of Thesis, University/Institute, City.
SYMPOSIUM / CONFERENCE / PAPERS
How to Write Symposium/Conference/ Paper in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (History). “Name of Paper”, Name of the Event, Date of the Event, (Editor. Name and Surname), Name of the Institution Organizing the Event, Page Range, City.
Types of Encyclopedia Articles in the Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (History). “Status of Matter”, Name of Encyclopedia, (Volume No):Page Range, City.
The Ways of Writing Newspaper Articles in Bibliography
Surname, First Letter. (History). “Title of the Article”, Name of the Newspaper.
Forms of Writing the Institutional WEB Page in the Bibliography
Institution Name Abbreviation, Institution Name, Web Address